Constant Sniffles? Funny Tummy? Irritable and Grumpy? Never been well since a bad dose of flu?
Difficulty concentrating in school?
You may have been told that your child is perfectly healthy, but your intuition tells you that all is not well. As a parent you have an innate sense of your child’s health. And more than anything you want them to feel great!
Children’s health can suffer due to many different things, including:
- Nutritional deficiencies (sometimes this is carried over from in-utero, so even if your child has a great diet they can still be deficient in some nutrients, leading to fatigue and grumpiness)
- Unbalanced gut flora – too many of the bad bugs and not enough of the good ones.
- Gut irritation, usually due to an undiagnosed food sensitivity
- Poor metabolism of some nutrients needed for brain power!
- Malabsorption of nutrients, usually due to an undiagnosed food sensitivity
- Lowered immune system
- Sensitivities to foods and additives
Frances provides achievable solutions that fit into you and your child’s routine. She knows first-hand that you don’t have the time for complex regimes! No need to make life more complicated! And Frances understands that children are fussy and not easy to please when it comes to medicines.
Simple Child Friendly Formulations
Frances prescribes simple child-friendly formulations that taste good – easy to mix, easy to take, with therapeutically active levels of ingredients.
The Good Gut Bugs
Good gut bugs are at the heart of most children’s health issues. Your child’s immune response is still developing, and it relies heavily on having the right balance of gut flora. Frances prescribes high quality and proven probiotics to support your child’s health.
Your Path to a Healthier and Happier Child
Frances uses a simple approach to determine the cause of your child’s health concerns and devise a treatment plan for you:
- An initial fact finding consultation and assessment of your child’s symptoms, their current diet, their medical history, and your family history.
- Frances may recommend some testing if indicated, such as Allergy and Sensitivities testing.
- A discussion with you about your tailored treatment program tailored for what is “do-able” for you. This includes food advice and one or two simple child friendly formulations and a probiotic.
Frances recommends follow-up consultations to monitor your child’s improvement and to adjust the treatment accordingly.